Eastern CapeDecember 27, 2017
JohannesburgDecember 27, 2017
From Cape Town along the coast to Port Elizabeth, this 600-kilometre stretch is a highlight
on many visitors itineraries.
From lush green forests and beautiful beaches to semi desert, the garden route is always full
of surprises and definitely worth seeing when visiting South Africa.
- Take an Ocean Safari from Plettenberg Bay
- Visit the Knsyna Heads and enjoy the view back across to the town
- Play a round of golf at Fancourt, one of the premier golf destinations in South Africa Travel
- Enjoy a walk along the quiet unspoilt beaches of Wilderness
- Drive over the Swartberg Pass and enjoy the stunning views from the top