Kwazulu NatalDecember 27, 2017
The CapeDecember 27, 2017
A bygone era can be relived aboard a luxurious train journey, taking travellers through the spectacular African countryside in style. A variety of spectacular passages are on offer from voyages from both Cape Town & the Victoria Falls to Pretoria, the Kruger Park to Durban and along the famed Garden Route. The emphasis is on style, grandeur and service, ensuring an unforgettable experience.
- Take a tour of the Rovos Rail train yard at Capital Park Station, Pretoria
- Enjoy a visit to Kimberley, made famous as the capital of the South African Diamond mining industry
- Visit Majiesfontein, a time warp of a town in the Little Karoo
- Enjoy a relaxing drink in the elegant lounge cars of the trains
- Gourmet meals prepared on board the train as you enjoy your trip through South Africa Travel