Luxury Rail JourneysDecember 27, 2017
Wine RegionDecember 27, 2017
There is so much to see and do in the Cape. Situated on the south-western tip of Africa It is
one of South Africa’s premier tourist attractions, and is home to the famous Table Mountain,
vast winelands, magnificent beaches, gourmet cuisine and the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town.
Known as ‘The Mother City’ and a destination in itself, Cape Town enjoys one of the world’s
finest settings and is regularly voted amongst the best cities on the planet.
- Carols in Kirstenbosch - enjoy the Christmas-time carol services in the verdant Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- The stunning views from atop Table Mountain back across the city and out to sea
- Chapman’s Peak Drive - wonderful scenery as you head down to the Cape Peninsula
- The colourful Cape Malay District of Bo-Kaap, enjoy a traditional Cape Malay meal afterwards to compliment the tour
- A trip down to Hermanus to enjoy whale watching in season